Market Profile - Basic Foundational Principles (English)
Everything you need to know about Market Profile
This course provides the basic knowledge and the basic foundational principles about how to use market profile and how to understand the traders behavior & price action behavior in a more objective way. Provides the traders a strong foundation about how to observe the profile structure and simple trading nuances associated with it thereby gaining a trading edge.
2) Auction Market Theory Principles
3) Value Area & POC Concepts
4) Market Profile Basic Terminologies
5) One Way Auction Process Vs Two Way Auction Process
6) Understanding the Importance of Visual Trading References
7) Importance of Single Prints & Prominent Point of Control
2) Diffusion innovation model
3) Momentum Trading Vs Mean Reversion Trading using Market Profile
4) Understanding Different Timeframes (Intraday, Short term, Intermediate, Long Term)
2) Understanding Poor Lows/High, AB Poor Lows/High
3) Understanding Failed Auction
4) Understanding Weaker References
5) Understanding Halfback and IntraBar Halfback
6) Understanding Reversal PPOC
7) Understanding Spikes and How to trade Spike references
2) How to trade around the open & How to trade during the middle of the day
3) How to understand market confidence
4) How to trade profile structures
5) Understanding Price Rejection and Acceptance
6) Understanding New Business and Old Business
7) Best Trading Practices using Market Profile while doing intraday or short term trading
Rajandran is a Full time trader and founder of Marketcalls & Co-Founder of Traderscafe, trades mostly using discretionary Trading Concepts like Market Profile, Orderflow, Trading sentimental analysis, building timing models, algorithmic trading models.
Now he instructs professional traders, full time traders & aspiring full time traders.
Rajandran attended college in the Chennai where he earned a BE in Electronics and Communications.
Rajandran has a broad understanding of trading softwares like Amibroker, Ninjatrader, Esignal, Metastock, Motivewave, Market Analyst(Optuma),Metatrader,Tradingivew,Python and understands individual needs of traders and investors utilizing a wide range of methodologies.
StartMarket Profile Basics 101 and Market Profile Terminologies - Part1 (206:27)
StartMarket Participants Behavior and Visual References - Part 2 (234:35)
StartDiffusion Innovation Model and POC Control Strategies - Part 3 (173:25)
StartMarket Profile Early Morning Trading Strategies - Part 4 (176:30)
StartProfile Structure and Market Confidence - Part 5 (102:32)
StartMarket Profile Short Term References - Part 6 (125:45)