What is TradeZilla 3.0?
Tradezilla 3.0 is a online mentorship program on Market Profile, Volume Profile & Orderflow. It is a 85+ hours of intensive training session which dives deep into a market through a series of webinars and live training session during market hours to give students a meaningful transformation to their trading career.
Tradezilla 3.0 is more of a Trading Framework to trade any kind of markets (Sideways, high volatility, low volatility, Gap up/Gap down markets, Fast Moving & Slow Moving markets). This online mentorship program is focused towards Short Term, Intraday & Scalping Trade Setups.
For detailed agenda visit TradeZilla Portal
What is the Course Objective?
- Provide a sustainable framework that brings down bad trades & improves the trading profitability
- Reducing the trading emotions & focusing on the trading odds & trade quality
- Explore the edge using tools like Market Profile, Volume Profile & Order-flow
How is this Mentor-ship Program structured?
This Mentor-ship program focuses on 2 major sections:
- Live Webinars will be hosted on Saturdays & Sundays ( 5 hours/day ). Total of 45 hours i.e 9 days of learning will be spent on Market Profile, Volume Profile & Orderflow
- Weekend Webinars include theoretical sessions as well as key signature trade setup explanations
- Participants can ask questions during the session. It will be a live interactive discussion when comes to Q&A sessions.
Live Market Training
- Live Market Training will be conducted during market hours - 1 hour in the morning session (9.30a.m - 10.30a.m) & 1 hour in the afternoon session (1.30p.m - 2.30p.m)
- Total 40 hours of live discussion primarily happens during live market hours.
- During live markets - sessions will be focused on
3)Developing Trade Context using Market Profile, Volume Profile & Orderflow
4)Focus on Trade Setups (Early morning Trade Setups, Mid-Day Trade Setups)
5)Where to avoid emotional traps
- Various drills sessions will be conducted on Market Profile & Orderflow to explain the core concepts of market profile & orderflow during market hours
- Live training also includes guidelines on using tools like Amibroker, Ninjatrader, Market Profile, Dynamic Profile, Orderflow, Bell Market Delta, Market Profile Scanners.
Before you Join the Mentor-ship Program
- Make sure you are willing to commit your time for deliberate practice
- Make sure you have a good internet connectivity & Good Microphone to interact with the mentor.
Markets are complex to understand. We teach how to understand markets in a better way, will bring thinking ability in you to trade independently in dynamic complex trading environments. The Program will provide the right framework and concepts to equip you with clarity for your intraday and short term trading journey to understand and trade any market conditions and trade asset class (stocks, commodities, index futures and options).
This Mentorship program solely focuses on Market Profile, Volume Profile and Orderflow tools using Ninjatrader 8 software to make the traders help understand the objective way of look into short-term and intraday trading opportunities.
Market Profile Basic
- Introduction to Auction Process and Auction Market theory
- Introduction to Market Profile / Volume Profile
- Basic Building Blocks of Market Profile (TPOs, Initial Balance, Value Area, Point of Control, Tails, Range Extension)
- Importance of Balance and Excess
- Importance of Point of Control and Value Area
- Market Profile Structure and Profile Distribution types
- Importance of single prints
- Understanding poor Structures, Poor Lows/Poor High, Weaker Low, Weaker High
- Importance of Anomalies and Emotional profile structure
- Importance of 45 degree line
- Importance of Failed Auction
- Importance of Spikes and Gaps
- Understanding the behavior of Market Participants
- Market Opening confidence Types
- Importance of One timeframing and the underlying market confidence
Market Profile Intermediate
- Multi-timeframe Top Down Analysis (barcharts)
- Multi-timeframe volume profile analysis
- How to understand Market Confidence for routine day trading or positional trading
- Market Profile Key Reference levels (Intraday & short-term)
- Introduction to Trading Inventory
- Where trading money keep their stop-loss
- Identify Strong Auction Process and Weaker Auction Process
- Signature G2/G3 Patterns, R-PPOC levels, AB Poor lows
- Look above the balance and fail, Look above the balance and accelerate
- How to prepare for a trading day(Top Down analysis, Pre Market Analysis)
- Checklist for Day Trading preparation, Key levels to monitor)
- Initiative Vs Responsive Auctions
- How to spot acceptance/rejection at key reference levels.
Market Profile Advanced
- 30+ Intraday Trading Techniques
- Market Profile Positional Trading techniques
- Top/Bottom Formation Setups
- Short Covering/Long Liquidation Patterns
- How to think from Exponential odds
- How to manage risk while taking a view using market profile
- Live Case Studies on Nifty/Bank Nifty and Top Nifty scrips
Ninjatrader 8 and Market Profile Settings
- Understanding Ninjatader 8 and Datafeeds
- Understanding Ninjatrader 8 settings
- How to setups charts and optimal TPO size
- Bell Market Profile Pro and Bell Market Profile Ultimate Settings
- How to use Bell Market Profile Ultimate Scanners
- Learn to use Bell Dynamic Profile Settings
- How to use Bell Trend Analyzer along with G2/G3 patterns
Orderflow Trading Strategies – Basic
- Basic Building Blocks of Orderflow, Delta, Cumulative Delta
- Different representation of Orderflow views and its importance
- Features of Bell Orderflow Ultimate and Settings
- The commitment of Traders and Contract Reversals Explained
- Types of Data Vendors and their data formats
- Difference between Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 and Tick by Tick Feed
- How Orderflow is plotted using uptick/downtick or BidxAsk methods
- Difference between Orderflow and Bookmap
- Introduction to Market Depth 101
- Difference between liquidity and volume
- How high liquidity and low liquidity affects the markets
- What to Interpret from High volume nodes and Low volume nodes
- Institutional Execution strategies
- Principles of Orderflow
- Importance of Stacked Momentum Buyers
Orderflow Trading Strategies – Advanced
- How Smart money positioning and Unwind their positions
- How to spot stop-hunting / Where most traders keep their stoploss
- How to Identify Initiative Drive and Absorption auctions
- How to Identify Trend reversals for scalping using orderflow
- How to Identify very short term support and resistance levels
- How to Identify failed breakout trading strategies for Intraday trading
- How to Identify trend breakout trading strategies for Intraday trading
- Momentum Trading and Momentum Exhaustion Trading Patterns
- How to combine momentum exhaustion with Delta Divergence
- Spotting Cumulative Delta Divergence
- How to Identify Trapped Buyers or Trapped Sellers from Orderflow
- How to make use of Unfinished business concepts
- How to interpret R-Delta and MR – Signals from Orderflow
- Which timeframe to use in Orderflow for scalping/intraday trading
- Trading notes and Best Orderflow trading practice
Rajandran is a Full time trader and founder of Marketcalls & Co-Founder of Traderscafe, trades mostly using discretionary Trading Concepts like Market Profile, Orderflow, Trading sentimental analysis, building timing models, algorithmic trading models.
Now he instructs professional traders, full time traders & aspiring full time traders.
Rajandran attended college in the Chennai where he earned a BE in Electronics and Communications.
Rajandran has a broad understanding of trading softwares like Amibroker, Ninjatrader, Esignal, Metastock, Motivewave, Market Analyst(Optuma),Metatrader,Tradingivew,Python and understands individual needs of traders and investors utilizing a wide range of methodologies.
PreviewIntroduction to Market Profile & Market Profile Terminologies - Part 1 (11th July 2020) (40:42)
StartIntroduction to Market Profile & Market Profile Terminologies - Part 2 (11th July 2020) (22:34)
StartIntroduction to Market Profile & Market Profile Terminologies - Part 3 (11th July 2020) (101:45)
StartIntroduction to Market Profile & Market Profile Terminologies - Part 4 (11th July 2020) (178:32)
StartIntroduction to Market Profile & Market Profile Terminologies - Part 5 (12th July 2020) (171:45)
StartIntroduction to Market Profile & Market Profile Terminologies - Part 6 (12th July 2020) (198:25)
StartIntroduction to Market Profile & Market Profile Terminologies - Part 7 (18th July 2020) (145:45)