What is TradeZilla 3.0? (Free Preview)
What is TradeZilla 3.0?
Tradezilla 3.0 is a online mentorship program on Market Profile, Volume Profile & Orderflow. It is a 85+ hours of intensive training session which dives deep into a market through a series of webinars and live training session during market hours to give students a meaningful transformation to their trading career.
Tradezilla 3.0 is more of a Trading Framework to trade any kind of markets (Sideways, high volatility, low volatility, Gap up/Gap down markets, Fast Moving & Slow Moving markets). This online mentorship program is focused towards Short Term, Intraday & Scalping Trade Setups.
For detailed agenda visit TradeZilla Portal
What is the Course Objective?
- Provide a sustainable framework that brings down bad trades & improves the trading profitability
- Reducing the trading emotions & focusing on the trading odds & trade quality
- Explore the edge using tools like Market Profile, Volume Profile & Orderflow
How is this Mentor-ship structured?
This Mentor-ship program focuses on 3 major sections:
- Live Webinars will be hosted on Saturdays & Sundays ( 5 hours/day ). Total of 45 hours i.e 9 days of learning will be spent on Market Profile, Volume Profile & Orderflow
- Weekend Webinars include theoretical sessions as well as key signature trade setup explanations
- Participants can ask questions during the session. It will be a live interactive discussion when comes to Q&A sessions.
Live Market Training
- Live Market Training will be conducted during market hours - 1 hour in the morning session (9.30a.m - 10.30a.m) & 1 hour in the afternoon session (1.30p.m - 2.30p.m)
- Total 40 hours of live discussion primarily happens during live market hours.
- During live markets - sessions will be focused on
3)Developing Trade Context using Market Profile, Volume Profile & Orderflow
4)Focus on Trade Setups (Early morning Trade Setups, Mid-Day Trade Setups)
5)Where to avoid emotional traps
- Every day there will be something new to learn when comes to market profile, volume profile & order-flow.
- Various drills sessions will be conducted on Market Profile & Orderflow to explain the core concepts of market profile & orderflow during market hours
We’ve given you 3 key concept sections to start with, but feel free to add more if needed.
Before you Join the Mentor ship Program
- Make sure you are willing to commit your time for deliberate practice
- Make sure you have a good internet connectivity & Good Microphone to interact with the mentor.